What is the Pupil Leadership Team?
The Pupil Leadership Team (PLT) is a representative group of pupils elected by their peers to represent their views and raise issues with the senior leaders and governors of the school.
The PLT help our children and young people to:
- enjoy and feel empowered by their education;
- feel that their school responds to their needs;
- have the opportunity to let adults know their feelings and opinions about things that affect them;
- have a say about decisions, and to play an active role in making their school a better place;
Our PLT representatives are:
||Keira and Khyron
|| Caitlin and Lexi
|| Alfie and Harry
|| Saadhara and Alana
|| Charlie and Byron
|| Ronnie and Bailey
|| Our House Captains
The PLT’s roles
This year our Pupil Leadership Team have been working on:
- a playground buddy system
- ways to make transition to the next year group easier
- ideas for After School clubs
- fundraising for our House charities
- ways to further enrich our school community through our Christian values and British values
- ways to further engage parents and carers in the children’s learning
Children who have any concerns or issues that they’d like to raise with the school council can use the suggestions book or speak to their class representative.